MEP awards 2018: Judging panel announced
The Parliament Magazine is proud to unveil the judging panel for the 2018 MEP awards.
MEP awards 2018 judges | Photo credit: Natalie Hill
We are proud to announce the judging panel for the Parliament Magazine's 2018 MEP awards.
The panel will once again be chaired by our managing editor, Brian Johnson. His fellow judges are:
- Anna Lisa Boni, EUROCITIES
- Andrew Duff, the Spinelli Group
- Willy Fautré, Human Rights Without Frontiers Int’l
- James Holtum, Rasmussen Global
- Shada Islam, Friends of Europe
- Colin Mackay, Brussels Writing Bureau
- Katie Owens, European Committee of the Regions
Find out more about the judging panel here.
Our judges can't do it without you, so don't forget to nominate - you have until 30 November.
Is there an MEP you feel has done outstanding work over the past 12 months? Visit www.mepawards.eu and recommend them for an award today.
The MEP awards are the annual celebration of our European deputies' hard work, and we look forward to recognising their achievements with you on Wednesday, 21 March, in Brussels' glamorous Concert Noble.
Until then, here are some key dates:
- MEP Host announced - Wednesday 22 November 2017
- Nominations close - Thursday 30 November 2017
- Shortlist announced - Wednesday 31 January 2018
- Judges deliberation day - Monday 5 February 2018
For further information, please contact: MEPawards@dodsgroup.com | +44 (0)20 7593 5672
Policymakers must focus their attention on developing advanced technologies in the battle against air pollution, argue the Lombardy Regional Environmental Protection Agency's Silvia Anna...
Sigrid Ligné explains how the European soft drinks industry generates revenue for economies across the EU.
EU policymakers should support measures to enhance cooperation between public and private employment services argues Eurociett's Denis Pennel.