IFAH-Europe annual report 2015 out now
The IFAH-Europe 2015 annual report is now available online.
The IFAH-Europe 2015 annual report is now available online: www.ifaheurope.org/annual-report-2015/
Our annual report is a digital report with links back to key highlights from the past year on the IFAH-Europe website.
It is also available to download as a PDF file.
The report includes:
- A message from IFAH-Europe Secretary General, Roxane Feller
- Key facts and figures on the animal health sector including the latest European sales data for 2015
- A feature article entitled, “One Health: Where our industry makes a difference”
- An 'at a glance' overview of our activities in 2015
- Information on IFAH-Europe’s members
We hope you enjoy reading the report!
This content is published by the Parliament Magazine on behalf of our partners.
The new European Commission is planning to turn young peoples’ aspirations into action, making clear that this mandate aims to provide answers to key issues facing all European citizens. ...
The EU must 'take right decisions' to support the 'success story' of plant breeding innovation, argues Garlich Von Essen.
Europe's animal health industry is committed, innovative and resilient, explains IFAH's Roxane...