IFAH-Europe annual report 2015 out now
The IFAH-Europe 2015 annual report is now available online.
The IFAH-Europe 2015 annual report is now available online: www.ifaheurope.org/annual-report-2015/
Our annual report is a digital report with links back to key highlights from the past year on the IFAH-Europe website.
It is also available to download as a PDF file.
The report includes:
- A message from IFAH-Europe Secretary General, Roxane Feller
- Key facts and figures on the animal health sector including the latest European sales data for 2015
- A feature article entitled, “One Health: Where our industry makes a difference”
- An 'at a glance' overview of our activities in 2015
- Information on IFAH-Europe’s members
We hope you enjoy reading the report!
This content is published by the Parliament Magazine on behalf of our partners.
Thailand is making progress in its fight against illegal fishing, but change takes time, says Chatchai Sarikalya.
The devil, as always, is in the detail of the new fertilising regulation, argues Jacob Hansen.
Europe must play a leading role in the global effort to protect crop diversity, argues Marie Haga.