IFAH-Europe annual report 2015 out now
The IFAH-Europe 2015 annual report is now available online.
The IFAH-Europe 2015 annual report is now available online: www.ifaheurope.org/annual-report-2015/
Our annual report is a digital report with links back to key highlights from the past year on the IFAH-Europe website.
It is also available to download as a PDF file.
The report includes:
- A message from IFAH-Europe Secretary General, Roxane Feller
- Key facts and figures on the animal health sector including the latest European sales data for 2015
- A feature article entitled, “One Health: Where our industry makes a difference”
- An 'at a glance' overview of our activities in 2015
- Information on IFAH-Europe’s members
We hope you enjoy reading the report!
This content is published by the Parliament Magazine on behalf of our partners.
Animal Health Europe’s Roxane Feller provides a recap on the veterinary medicines and medicated feed review ahead of trilogue talks kicking-off this week on 31 January
The European forest fibre and paper industry is a catalyst for Europe’s circular bioeconomy, explains Sylvain Lhôte.
Ukraine has built a lasting partnership with the European Union, underpinned by trade and security, explains Ivanna Klympush-Tsintsadze.