1. How would you describe your political/leadership style in three words:
I would say it reflects me as a person: responsible, cooperative and honest.
2. What one item would you save from your home if it was on fire?
My computer, which also contains a lot of photo albums.
3. Is there anything you have personally achieved or done that would surprise people?
There are not many surprises left in today’s world. Maybe curiosities. I am an economist by education, but my curiosity has also led me to expanding my knowledge in other areas. Some of those are, for example, related to engineering and mechanics.
4. What was the most inspirational and influential book you have read and why?
Paulo Coelho’s ‘Warrior of the Light’. At a time when I needed a lot of strength, a friend gave me this book. The warrior stories helped me gather my thoughts and gain some much needed energy.
5. What do you do in your free time to relax and unwind?
Spending time with my family, working in my garden, dancing and skiing.