1. Which person you have worked with has most inspired you in your career, and how?
I have been lucky to be surrounded by many inspirational people throughout my career. However, if I have to choose just one, then I would say my partner. I met him at the beginning of my career in the Foreign Ministry. He has always inspired me with his diplomatic approach and negotiating style.
2. How would you describe your political/leadership style in three words?
Dedicated, persistent and detailed.
3. What one item would you save from your home were it on fire? (Apart from your photo album)
My grandmother’s old cookbook
4. Is there anything you have personally achieved or done that would surprise people?
I love adventures. I used to enjoy more extreme sports, such as paragliding, skydiving and scuba diving, and also as a backpacker went hiking in the Himalayas.
5. What was the most inspirational and influential book you have read and why?
“Fascism: A Warning” by Madeleine Albright. This is an important book that illustrates the lessons we can learn from recent history that should guide us in the future.