Modern day vehicles have features allowing a wide range of data to be generated and collected, but the inability to access the in-vehicle data and functions jeopardizes the car industry’s ability to provide customers with expected digital services.
With the proposed Data Act the Commission hopes that sharing of data becomes a common place and expand opportunities. But what are these opportunities?
This event is co-hosted by MEP Tsevelina Penkova, S&D, Bulgaria and MEP Ondřej Kovařík, Renew, Czechia.
- Jorge F. Delgado, FIA Region I President
- MEP Tsevelina Penkova, S&D, Bulgaria
- MEP Ondřej Kovařík, Renew, Czechia
- Yvo Volman, Director of the Data directorate in the Directorate General for Communication Networks, Content and Technology, European Commission (remotely)
- Moderator: Bryan Carter, Journalist