Collection of data in modern vehicles is an opportunity to create a safer and more sustainable society. With the upcoming Data Act enabling wider access to vehicle data, functions and resources, the road transportation sector in the EU can become a more data-driven, sustainable economy.
At this in-person reception we explore how more access to data may help us to keep individuals safe and make transport more sustainable.
Our speakers include:
- Co-host Marian-Jean Marinescu MEP, (EPP, Romania), EPP Coordinator in the TRAN Committee
- Charlotte Nørlund-Matthiessen, Policy Adviser in the Cabinet of Commissioner for Transport, Adina Vălean
- Joaquim Nunes de Almeida, Director in charge of “Mobility and energy intensive industries”, DG GROW, European Commission
- Raghunath Banerjee, Vice President Data Solutions, Bridgestone
- Moderator: Anna Gumbau, EU energy & climate journalist