From Dreaming to Achieving: How the EU can help women entrepreneurs shape its future
‘From Dreaming to Achieving: How the EU can help women entrepreneurs shape its future’
Wednesday 24 January 2017 | 12:00 to 14:00 | European Parliament
Kindly hosted by Eva Kaili MEP (S&D, Greece)
Join our Parliamentary Lunch Discussion on Wednesday 24 January, 12:00 to 14:00, kindly hosted by Eva Kaili MEP (S&D, Greece).
Our confirmed speakers:
- Eva Kaili MEP, S&D, Greece
- Biljana Borzan MEP, S&D, Croatia
- Eva Fabry, Director of the European Centre for Women and Technology, Norway
- Andrea Almeida Cordero, Member of Cabinet, European Commission
- Dr. Rotem Shneor, Associate Professor, The University of Agder, School of Business and Law, Norway
- Denitsa Sacheva, Deputy Minister of Education and Science, Bulgaria
- Nadja Hirsch MEP, ALDE, Head of FDP-Delegation, Germany
- Lowri Evans, Director-General of DG Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs, European Commission
This event led by The European Centre for Women and Technology and the University of Strathclyde, on behalf of the WaW Consortium and organised by the Parliament Magazine will focus on a high-priority EU agenda on the development of digital entrepreneurial skills and the use of crowdfunding as a mechanism to fund new start-ups and social enterprises around Europe.
Specific attention will be given to how to ensure that women play an active part in the knowledge economy and fully contribute to Europe’s economic growth and competitiveness.
The discussion will highlight key findings and the toolkit developed by the WaW project – We are dreamers, we are shapers, we are what we want to be! – www.uwawme.eu.
This is a unique opportunity to debate the future of the development of digital entrepreneurial skills for women and we hope you will enjoy the discussion.
To register your interest, please RSVP by clicking here. or for further information, please contact:
email@example.com | 0044 207 593 5672